Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Got a Soccer Goal!

Last weekend we got a soccer goal! (We put it in our backyard.) It's called a re bounder, because it has a bunch of bungee cords on the side so it's really tight. That way, we can hit it at the goal and it can bounce right back. So we can do it again (and again, and again.) It is supposed to make our kicks stronger. I am supposed to do 100 kicks with my right foot each day and a few with my left. Pascal is supposed to do 100 with his left and a few with his right. (Assigned by Dad.) It's that way because Pascal is right footed and I am a lefty. It took forever to set up, but it is already worth it. I don't know about Pascal, but Saturday, Sunday, and today I've done it. It goes really fast... I thought you might want to see it.


1 comment: