Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Carsten the Martial Artist

Carsten has been taking extra KungFu lessons this summer. His teacher, Sylvia, is really great with him, and we're seeing improvement by the week! He's really seeing himself as a martial artist.

Here he is stretching. . .

(It may look as though he is pretending to be a flying superhero, but he's not.)


Here they are working on his new form:



Today he did so well at his corkscrew punches that Sylvia suggested he start practicing with some gloves!


I don't know why some of my text is purple with underlining and no centering . . .I tried editing the html (Frances showed me how yesterday!) but after I moved around a couple photos, the text changed color and is underlined, plus I somehow linked some of my text to one of my photos! Frances, I think I need a lesson Part II.


2 comments:

  1. you'll have to let me know when his next exhibition is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll probably be his test for his next belt. I'll let you know ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete