Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Psychedelic Walk to the Car in the Morning, Psychedelic Sky in the Afternoon

Meleesa told me that she really liked the video of Midnight, so here is another one. The last video showed what he does when we arrive home. This one shows what he does when we try to leave :)

Except someone borrowed Droidy without permission and altered my settings so the video colors are all lallypaloozie. But Midnight still has pretty eyes, even when they are black rather than yellow.

My black cat is silver, and my silver car is black. My blue shirt is orange! The rhododendron foliage is purple?? All before my morning stop for coffee. It's a wonder I got to work at all!





And below is the Oregon sky this afternoon. It was about ninety degrees. Frances, Carsten and I had the moon roof open for fresh air. Then massive grey clouds moved across the sky! Huge drops of rain started to fall on us. Across the street there was blue sky. Then the lightning started, so we closed our "rain roof" -- Frances' new name for it.

Note I told YouTube that I was "feeling lucky" and allowed it to choose audio for me to swap in for this video. . .was I lucky? I guess it kind-a goes with the video. Sounds like big raindrops. I wanted Psychedelic Furs but they weren't on the selection list.





1 comment:

  1. Your blog is always fun and entertaining to read and watch! I love that your family has one!!

    ReplyDelete